To register for school in the San Carlos Unified School District, please stop by our office to fill out the necessary forms. Parents must also provide the following documents:

  • Proof of residency, which may include an original utility bill, a lease or rental agreement, or mortgage documents
  • Original Birth Certificate (not a copy)
  • Immunization records


Arizona law mandates that every student show proof of immunization or valid exemption in order to attend school. Arizona law allows immunization exemptions for medical reasons, laboratory proof of immunity, and for personal beliefs. 

Please bring proof of immunization or an exemption form when registering your child for school. You can find out more information about immunization at the Arizona Department of Health Services website.